Page

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My Technology Class Experiences! Gotta Love It...

What I have learned, so far... I am so excited about all of these new technology tools we are learning about!  There are just so many different web tools we can use in the classroom- it is hard to know where to start.  I have created a wiki page on poetic alliteration (tongue-twisters)!  This page is linked to two sample books that kids can create online at Tikatok Books.  They can create, edit, add images, and publish their books on this site! It's great!  In addition, I am learning about Google Docs for developing my Curriculum Unit- Theme and Variations, which will include my alliteration lesson plan, quizlets, e-sheets, hotlinks, rubrics, symbaloos, Google forms, and other assessment tools.  Well, this is just the tip of the iceberg!  More to come...  Wait 'til you here about Skype and Twitter!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment