Page

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Re-Post from Wednesday, October 19th

(Re-Posted from Wednesday, October 19th, mistakenly placed in the comments section of my Google Form (survey) Created For Technology 553)

I would like to tell about my first Skype experience... My partner, Joel and I basically talked about EVERYTHING having to do with educating kids and technology! What an awesome experience. What a great tool for collaboration, and for narrowing the lens to bring everyone closer together. We even had the help of our phone text messaging to help us through the brief glitch (signal disconnected). Thank you Joel! Later, I had an awesome visit with our instructor Ann and her beautiful and talented daughter! What a joy it was to hear about her life-long goals, hopes and dreams! Skype is pretty amazing tool, and I am very glad I had the opportunity to have all of these really neat conversations! I love this class... whew, it's chalk full of tools, tasks, and technology! Thanks!
Hey, while you are here, vote for your favorite genre/music style. You will find it at the bottom right of the home page. Only 11 days left to take this poll... Go ahead, Vote Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment